Your guests will go nuts over this rich chocolate hazelnut slice! Made with Australian Food Award Champion Australian Product, Hazelbrae Premium Roasted Hazelnuts. This yummy slice is a decadent mix of textures, balancing creamy chocolate and crunchy hazelnuts.
Even better still, it can be whipped up in under an hour, which leave you more time to enjoy the festivities.
250g plain chocolate biscuits
110g roasted Hazelbrae Hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
155g unsalted butter, melted
395g sweetened condense milk
375g milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
315g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
15g unsalted butter, additional
30g white chocolate, melted
- Grease a medium size rectangular pan and line with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over the sides.
- In a food processor, place biscuits and 30g of hazelnuts and blitz until fine. Add in melted butter and continue to mix until combined. Press mix into the base of the pan and refrigerate until firm (about 20 minutes).
- Place condensed milk, and milk chocolate in a saucepan and melt over low heat until smooth. Stir in remaining hazelnuts and working quickly, spread over biscuit base.
- Stir dark chocolate and remaining butter in a small saucepan over a low heat until smooth. Spread over milk chocolate layer.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over slice. Refrigerate or 20 minutes or until firm.
- Slice into little squares and enjoy!